shaping careers and professions
The Apprenticeship Levy - exciting opportunities for your business
Driven by their productivity agenda, the government is committed to achieving three million apprenticeship starts by summer 2020.
To achieve this the government has confirmed the introduction of an Apprenticeship Levy from April 2017 – a massive change to the way Apprenticeships in England are funded. Employers with a UK salary bill of over £3m from both the private and public sectors will be required to pay 0.5% of that into a levy. The levy payment can then be invested into an employers business through apprenticeship skills development.
The hypothecated apprenticeship tax levy is the government’s logical solution to funding the increase in apprenticeship numbers and putting control of funding firmly in the hands of employers, allowing them to spend their money where skills development is needed most
Kipling gROUP - Our mission
Our mission is to improve the world through skills development.
What We've Achieved
These are some of our proudest moments.
- Created a comprehensive Business Needs Analysis and delivery plan for a corporate client to maximise the use of their apprenticeship levy funds through the learning and development of their people.
- Coached market leading Food & Beverage Leisure client to increase customer spend by over 24%.
- Our unique on-line training portal has been used to deliver bespoke business needs training to improve bottom line.
- Steered a government department through a major restructuring programme.
- Engaged by a large multi-national business to support an acquisition integration initiative.
- Provided interim sales management support to a large international client's growth plans.
- Managed the training and delivery of over 1,500 apprenticeships for a major food retailer.